Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 421 - Cinnamon Rolls and Toilet Seats


The other night I made cinnamon rolls. I still haven't decided if it was worth all of the fuss. I got the dough to rise and I had fun making them. But, my taste expectations were higher. Maybe it was the frosting. (I only used powered sugar and milk, even though I had a whole box of cream cheese in the fridge begging to be a part of it all.)

But, it was a good first try. And cost wise, it was pretty cheap. I got 3 pans made for about $2.50. However, the kids didn't eat them up like they do the Pillsbury ones...and those take only 15 minutes start to finish...hmmm...

In other news, this seems to be the year of the toilet. You already know that I am close to being certified as a professional plunger. Well, now I can add "toilet seat changer" to my list of reluctant accomplishments. It took me longer than expected, because "lefty loosy, righty tighty means crazy things when you are upside down hugging a toilet. Oh well, I did it. We are now, for the moment, up to 3 working toilets.



And we are also in the final countdown.

6 days until Chris gets home.
7 days until we leave for vacation.

That means I only have to take out the trash one more time!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Those cinnamon rolls look divine... Mmmm:)
    Yay for only 6 more days!!!
    That'll be one lovely vacation--can't wait to hear about it:)

    ReplyDelete