Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 225 & 226 - 20th Reunion

This weekend I spent with the Class of 1989. Totally fun, loud, chatty, rowdy, and sleepless.

Here is a picture of me and my girls. We all agree that we should have spent less time worried about boys and concentrated more on us being friends. (Well, maybe Laura didn't - she married her high school sweetheart.) 20 years got quickly whisked away in one short weekend.


There was a great turn out nearly 150 out of 350. But there were so many people that weren't there that I wanted to see. So, here is my call-out list. If you know any of these people start hounding them for the next one (hopefully in 5 years!)

Lara Bennett, Amy Siler, Trent Campbell, Kris Flasch, Rosanna Villarta, Megan Mills, Ian Adkins, Atticus Sumner, Brandon Driscoll, Curt Stewardson, Anita Sheridan, Joy Powell, Doug Kope and Brian Kolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment