Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 237 - The Yard

This was the last day for mowing the yard this year.

Mowing is one job that Chris and I don't mind doing. I usually start out until I lose interest then he finishes up. I do love having that time to myself and only having to think about one thing - straight lines.

But this year was different. It was impossible for me to mow with the 3 kids constantly under my feet, so we turned over the mower to our neighbor, Dirk. I'm glad Dirk treated our grass as his own, or we'd have some seriously long grass by now.

I think he enjoyed his time out there. He even invited other neighbors to help him out. This was the scene today:


I wonder what they are talking about? Just sitting there, mowers off, shooting the breeze. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment