Monday, October 5, 2009

Days 212 & 213 - Disney Days 1 & 2

I could not be more pooped. But we are having a great time.


Yesterday started with a 4:30 am wake up call, 7:00 am flight, and arrival at the Magic Kingdom by 11:00 am. Round one lasted until 8 pm, and once I got the kids to bed my sister and I held out until midnight.

Today was Animal Kingdom. I did more than I thought we would here. (It is my least favorite park.) But, it was a great day for the Kali River Rapids. Maria and I were first timers on this. Getting soaked never felt so good! It is so hot and humid!!



After a swim and dinner, we took a boat ride into Disney Marketplace. Time for Luke and Maria to part with their spending money. Luke spent all of his at the Lego store, and Maria ended up with a Tinkerbell play set.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay first off... blogging while in Disney? You are my freaking hero, lol.

    I'm so glad to hear you all are having a good time!!!! I actually said, Awwwww... when I saw Elise! lol. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time! Nice to see pictures with summer clothes. It is raining here. :(

    Enjoy the next few days.

    ReplyDelete