Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 242 - The Butterfinger Diet

If you've been a faithful reader, you know a couple of things about me. I eat a lot of junk food and I work out a lot at the gym. (I am a Libra after all.)

Back in June I had that encounter that led me to trying harder.

And nothing. For 4 months...nothing.

Until...lately. Last week after eating mounds of Halloween candy I am suddenly down 7 pounds. (I didn't even buy my favorite stuff - which would be Heath Bars and Almond Joys if you are looking for Christmas ideas.)

But I did charge right through a bag of Butterfingers. And no, Chris, I did not have to tape them to my ass...because I lost 7 pounds.

So there. Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Yess! I eat a lot of crap too! I keep telling myself that I'm going to eat healthier, but, today I made a reeses peanut butter cup cheesecake. Dangit.

    Good job on the weight loss! 7 pounds is a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! You look fantastic! Of course, you looked fantastic before. ;)

    ReplyDelete