Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 290 - Crafty

The cleaning lady came today. It never fails - when the slate is clean, I get a jump start on crafty.

This morning the kids and I made these Wilton gingerbread houses. These little guys were hard to make! I'll remember that next year to buy 1 or 2 of the big ones instead of this set of 5 little ones. (Plus, there is more room for candy on the big ones. That is all the kids care about anyway!)

Next came some sugar cookies. I got them baked, but not frosted. That will be tomorrow's project. These are getting bagged up and sent into school for teacher treats.

While I was baking the kids were crafting at the table with a fresh package of construction paper. A lot of fun stuff was being made and will be given to the grandparents for Christmas gifts.

All of that and the house is not in too bad of shape. We still have a few more hours until bedtime though...there is still plenty time for destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment