Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 298 - New Stuff

I've been wanting to redecorate the bathrooms in our house for a long time now. (It's crazy that we've been here 9 years already!)

I wanted to share what I bought for two of them. I bought these things a long time ago, but finally bought the frames last week and put them together. Now, I just need to paint and buy some new towels and I'll have a little mini home makeover to share. (But don't hold your breath for that!)

First up, are these awesome photographs by Alicia Bock. I have loved her photographs for a long time, so it was fun to finally pick some out for myself. They have the coolest metallic sheen to them and are just lovely. Check out her Etsy shop here.


Next up are these fun mixed media pieces made by Karin from AWindowIntoWhimsy. She sews cute paper shapes on colored mat boards. I fell in love with all of these when she started making them because they were so similar to one of my long time favorite shops on Etsy called Moonmum. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment