Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 206 - Running on Empty

Last night I put in a solid 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Solid. The rest of the night was sketchy thanks to Elise.

That put my one day a week of alone time at a serious disadvantage. But I trudged along and got some things checked off the to do list.

First stop was getting my hair highlighted. I actually fell asleep under the dryer. I guess the episode of Golden Girls showing on the salon's t.v. was not captivating enough to keep me awake. I have a sassy new do...no more pony tails.

The rest of the day is a blur. 8 more stores in 5 hours.

The main goal was to find the outfit for the upcoming high school reunion. No luck.

I bought Luke a pair of sandals and a winter coat. How's that for a weird combo?

I also got all of Luke and Elise's birthday gifts taken care of. A big necessity since their birthdays over lap our upcoming vacation.

5 more days...be warned! You'll be hearing a lot about Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment