Sunday, September 13, 2009

Days 190 & 191 - Out of Touch

I think I know what my replacement for Chris has been...my camera. I've hardly taken a picture since he's been here. I guess that is because he is seeing everything I am seeing.

Yesterday was a fun, but busy day. In the morning we went to Lake Michigan and enjoyed a perfect sandybeach/blue sky day.

Then in the evening we had some friends over for drinks and food. (I should've taken pictures!) I think the kids out-numbered grown ups which made for a rowdy time. Thank goodness our friend Kirk was here with his balloon animal skills to keep the kids sidetracked.

We finished the evening with a great fire out in the backyard. The sky was clear and every star in the galaxy looked down on us. It was amazing.

Next year, when things are normal again...we'll need to do more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment