Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 157 - The Good and the Bad

Vacation

Good - I bought Luke a new board to play on in the water.
Bad - Luke took the board out so far looking for a (nonexistent) wave that I had to do a Baywatch move.

Good - I rescued Luke.
Bad - I was wearing my not-so-waterproof pedometer. It is not working anymore.

Good - We are staying 2 doors down from a fudge shop.
Bad - We are staying 2 doors down from a fudge shop.

Good - Grandma taught Luke how to play chess.
Bad - Luke always wants to play chess now.



Good - The beach had great stones today and was perfectly pleasant.
Bad - We had to leave.

Good - We get to go back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having a great time. :) I am so with you on the fudge shop... good AND bad, lol. ;)

    Better teach Maria how to play chess...

    ReplyDelete