Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 176 - New "Diet"

All of the days at the gym have not given me the results I need. That whole 9 months up, 9 months down thing with baby weight was done and over 2 months ago and I'm still 12 pounds heavier than when I got pregnant.

So, the last resort is here. The diet.

This one is 2 part. Part 1 is low carb. I'm not going whole hog on this part though. I really don't think I could survive without bread...and sugar...I'm just trying to be more aware.

Part 2 is much more effective. I'm writing down everything I eat. Everything. Licking the cake batter spoon, finishing Maria's peanut butter and jelly, the $2 worth of chocolate covered peanuts - everything. (Why am I admitting all of this to you?)

And then, I'm going to give this list to my trainer at the gym. She is going to read it and know the crap tat has entered my body. And believe me, I've shaped up this week since I've started...but there are many fails as well. The whole thing makes me really think about every bite.

How long do you give it?

No comments:

Post a Comment