Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 175 - A Lovely Package

I had signed up through another blog for a gift exchange called "A Lovely Package." My gifts came today and I was so excited to open them to see what was chosen for me.


I was surprised when I opened the envelope to see ALL of these goodies waiting for me. It was like Christmas day (minus the gift cards!)

She picked out lots of paper-y things, and relaxing things, and even gifts for each of my kids! Personalized cards for Luke, crafts for Maria, and the cutest shirt for Elise.

Are you wondering what I sent her?

This is the cute bag I decorated. Inside are these 3 pillow boxes that I stamped:


These are the 3 gifts I bought for her...one for each pillow box:


The necklace is made from recycled paper and was made in Kenya (which helps women earn money by making them). The key fob is made by my friend Karin...check out her cute shop here. And last are the little vintage looking tags I made.

Thank you Mara. I had fun exchanging gifts with you!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome, it was my pleasure. It was great swapping with you!

    ReplyDelete