Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 165 - Back to School Shopping

I had a chance to go shopping today with only 2 kids in tow. Still, it was no easy feat...and really, the job is incomplete.

I discovered today that Elise can stand up in a cart. That made things ugly real quick.

I also realized that since Maria turned 5 she has whined non-stop.

But, I did get Luke a pair of shoes. And that is what mattered most. I don't know what else I bought...I just kind of threw stuff into the basket knowing that my 30% off coupon needed to be used today. Never mind that I'll have to go back to return half of it anyway...Do you really think I'm crazy enough to go into a fitting room with these people??

1 comment:

  1. Target.com has tons of great clearance right now and free shipping with $50+.....just thought I'd let you know! No carts, no whining.

    ReplyDelete