I was tagged by a fellow blogger of Christopher and Tia to write about 7 things about me. So today, I am going to turn even more ego-centric than ever and write all about me!!
1) The "how I met my husband" story ~ I was teaching in Illinois and applied to go on a Rotary Club trip to Taiwan with 4 other teachers. One of the other teachers was Chris' mom. For that month as we toured temples, schools, and ate infinite numbers of 14 course meals (of insane food), I got to know a little bit about Chris through her. Soon after we arrived back in the states, his mom had a party for all of us and that's when I finally got to talk to him and realized he was pretty interesting. About a year later we were married.
2) I am left handed. And I was born on sweetest day, which back then no one even knew about. I'm not even sure people know about it now, do they?
3) I drink one Coke every day at lunch. No more, no less.
4) I bought my first house in 1996 for $27,000. Then I sold it 3 years later for $33,000. I was ecstatic to have made that huge profit.
5) I completely fit the description for my Chinese horiscope - the metal pig.
6) I've been in 48 states - Hawaii and Oregon still need to get checked off the list. I've lived in 3 states - Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois. I am 100% midwestern.
7) My favorite tv show ever is LOST. I'm sad that this is the last season, but I am also looking forward to seeing how they end it!
Now it's time to tag some fellow bloggers so they can reveal all of their fun facts too. Feel the pressure ladies...
1) Avery and Winslow
2) A Window into Whimsy
3) Shiny Happy Fit of Rage
4) Mom n Mia Quilts
With Apologies To All The Anns Out There
6 hours ago