Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 330 & 331 - Tooth Fairy


Luke lost his tooth the other night. But he swallowed it while he was sleeping. He ended up writing the tooth fairy a note which said:

der toth fare
i aksadentlee swoalood my toth
luke

The tooth fairy came last night and retrieved the note and replaced it with $1. (That's the going rate at our house...I know there are some very generous tooth fairies out there, but I like getting the tooth fairies that have their heads on straight.)

The latest tooth fairy was orange. We know that because she dipped her wing into the glass of water he put next to his bed.

That is a lot for the tooth fairy to remember. Dip, retrieve, replace, and scoot...all without being noticed. Talk about pressure!

2 comments:

  1. Our tooth fairy has the going rate of one dollar as well! I like the note. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea with the fairy color! I'm so stealing that when the time comes! :)

    ReplyDelete