Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 33 - Leftovers

Chris was always the main leftover eater. Thank goodness, because I'm not a big fan of them. Now, with him gone, my new duties include leftover eating (as well as toilet plunging, cat litter changing, and garbage taker-outer).

I'm going to further my tweaking of cooking around here so I'm not left with so much extra, unless it's something I like a day later...like pizza, meatloaf, and, well I can't think of a third to round out this sentence. If I cook smarter I won't end up with the lunch I had today...


(Beef Stew by Risky Beads)

Left-over beef stew, left over couscous with chicken, 1/2 can of fruit cocktail, 3 buffalo wing style pizza rolls with blue cheese dressing, a 1/2 of a fish stick with ketchup on it, and a cinnamon muffin left over from breakfast.

In the meantime, I should get some cooking inspiration from the names RiskyBeads has given her jewelry. http://riskybeads.etsy.com
I think I need a nap now...

4 comments:

  1. How did you get your husband to change the litter box?
    I'm the leftover-eater in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy ~ While I was pregnant I couldn't change the litter...so the job just kind of stuck...lucky me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is lovely.

    I love leftovers!

    ReplyDelete