Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 54 - $10

We bought Luke a new bike today. The choices were to buy it in pieces, or pay $10 more to take home an assembled one. Hmmm...I know what my choice would have been, but Chris was the one in the checkout lane while I was stuck in the Barbie aisle with Maria. So, we ended up with a box of bike parts.

Good thing we didn't have anything else going on today.

But how wonderful it was to have Luke and Chris working together. Plus, Luke loves any opportunity to play with real tools. So, I guess, in this case it really was $10 worth not spending.

2 comments:

  1. Serious "Daddy Time". It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have spent the $10 either, I would've loved it if my parents had let me help build my bike! They did it while I was sleeping because a put-together bike I guess is more fun to get for your birthday! :P

    ReplyDelete