Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 45 - Sunday

I think it's funny how I keep writing about food, but the breakfast I made today is worthy of mention. I made waffles and covered them with strawberries, bananas, chocolate sauce, and some whipped cream. As I was putting them together Maria said, "These are going to be super, super, super tasty." They must have been because they were gone within seconds. (Too bad veggies and chocolate sauce don't go together too well.)


The rest of the day was easy for once. Luke got picked up to go to a friend's house for a few hours, and Maria went next door for a bit. They were both gone while Elise was sleeping, so I actually had time to work on a special order that's been hanging over me.

Later in the day my sister and her boyfriend came over with the third round of Easter goodies for this year. After the sugar high wore off, everyone was pretty sleepy (the grown-ups were anyways).

While they were here I conquered installing the new vcr/dvd player. Those who know me know that I am technically challenged, but I did get that baby to work.

It was a nice day...I'm glad it went fast. Tomorrow it's back to the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment