Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 56 - Family Day

The kids did not have school today so we spent the entire day together, and I have to admit, I'm exhausted. After spending the morning at the gym, we went out to lunch at Johnny Carino's (thanks to some free kid's meal coupons we got from Luke's school).
Then after a failed attempt at getting our military ID cards, we spent the rest of the afternoon at the Children's Museum. So, the kids got to play with the fun stuff there and I got to play with my camera for a bit.I love the expression on Luke's face in this shot. There was a whole Blue Man Group exhibit there for the kids to experiment with sounds.

Maria at the silly mirrors.


Lots of Elise in the kaleidoscope.


Maria being a bee keeper.

Bubbles are always fun, especially when they are this big!

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! I used to take my kids there when they were little. Now they're grown up so it's neat to see this, and I laughed out loud when I saw your son LOL all the pics of your kids are priceless huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete