Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 50 - Finally

Today has been jam-packed busy, but that's pretty typical. I almost didn't get Luke to the bus stop on time this morning. As if that wasn't bad enough I really blew it by not getting to the bus stop in time to get him off at noon. They don't let kindergarteners off the bus without a parent, (which I 100% agree with), but I had to chase the bus down, flag down the bus driver, and lure a grumpy Luke off.

Between the two trips to the bus stop, I dropped off and picked up Maria at preschool, went to Jo-Ann Fabrics, Old Navy, the post office, and the grocery store. If it were just me alone, these things would seem easy, but traveling with a baby makes everything challenging (and heavy).

The second we all got home we packed up the pool bag...that's right, the POOL. Hibernation is OFFICIALLY over. What a long, long winter.

All the neighbors met down at the Tannis' pool for hot dogs, junk food, and swimming for a couple of hours. I feel a combination of sunburn, and fresh-air-wiped-outedness. Soon, this pool time will be the routine instead of watching Sponge Bob all day...thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment