Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 47 - Maria

Nothing too exciting is going on here today. We did our usual morning trip to the gym for my personal trainer session. Those always end up with me feeling like I've been hit by a freight train for the rest of the day. Oh how I miss knowing what a nap feels like.

After lunch we all went over to school for Maria's kindergarten screening. Luke and I played tic-tac-toe while Maria went with the teachers who were determining her readiness. I think Maria was ready for kindergarten two years ago, but that's probably just the proud mom talking. But, seriously, she's pretty smart.

What was complicated was all of the paperwork involved for Maria.
Resides with? hmm...technically or generally?
Medical problems? yes, aortic stenosis, but no restrictions...so technically not
Allergies? possibly penicillin...but we need to have it tested again just to be sure
Can she tie her own shoes? do they even make shoelaces anymore?
Separates from parents easily? did you see her running down the hall just now?

She's going to make a great little kindergartner. We just need to make it through summer first!

No comments:

Post a Comment