Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 27 - Footlong

Don't tell Chris, but I was a really, really bad girl. But I guess he knows too well that when I travel to my mom's house I'm going to succumb to my greatest weakness...the chili dogs at the Quincy Michigan Dairy Queen.


The guilt is coming from the footlong I chose...I can hear him now calculating the number of hours at the gym I need to exercise to cancel it out.


These dogs are so worth it though. I used to work at this DQ in college. It is a walk-up kind...no fried food, no bathrooms, no tables. But the owner who literally lives upstairs makes the best homemade no-bean chili sauce. I rarely eat a chili dog anywhere else because I know they will not live up to my expectations.

So, if you ever find yourself in Quincy, you'll know where to go to grab a great bite!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, where do you live? Is that the Dairy Queen on Division??

    ReplyDelete