Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 39 - Cool

When I turned on the computer this morning the treasury I had made was on the front page of etsy! What a conquest! People who know the etsy world know what a big deal it is...and people who don't know probably think, "What in the world?" or "She spends way too much time on the computer."
Regardless, it helped to change around my bad mood from yesterday which probably would've continued since I had yet another pretty-much sleepless night.

Spring break is over, so it was rush, rush, rush this morning. Breakfast, lunch box, folder, backpack, brush teeth, rush, rush, rush. Hurry, we do not want to miss the bus!


Luke threw me for a loop this morning when he wanted to "style" his hair. He even asked for a comb. At first he had a mohawk going, but I talked him out of that one. I supported his ambition with some Redken goo and got him "looking cool". And I got him to the bus stop on time.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the front page! It is quite a success.

    And thank you so much for including my earrings - our Flashplayer died this weekend so this was my first peek at your BEAUTIFUL curation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the Front Page! What a nice thing to wake up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the front page! What an accomplishment! You make amazing things :) Hope today is running smooth for ya...

    ReplyDelete