Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 26 - The Gym

9 months up, 9 months down...Isn't that what they say about pregnancy weight? I've been up, and now I'm on my way down, but it's not coming off as fast as I feel it should based on the amount of time I've been spending at the gym. OK, enough whining about that.

We are at the gym 4 times a week. It is my sanity. I get adult conversation (between huffing and puffing breaths) and a break from the kids. The kids like it there and get a little exercise themselves.


Today we about overdosed on the gym because we were there twice. Maria had to do her tennis lesson early since we'll be going to grandma's later this week. A perfect opportunity to try out the new camera and take some action shots...(I still have a lot to learn about this new camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment