Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 102 - Etsy Day at FSAM

Today was a big day! I took my crafty stuff to the local artisan's market to sell. I did 16x my booth price so I was very pleased.


This was a special market day because of all my Etsy cyber-friends were there. It was great to meet them and see their creations in person. I think everyone was pleased with how they did. Every vendor booth was filled, and the crowd flooded the path. The only thing that could have made it better was if an ice cream truck would have shown up at about 2:00. Maybe next time.


Elise was my special helper today and she could not have been better. She took 2 naps and played in her pack and play. She was a great magnet for our booth!

4 comments:

  1. Yea! How fun! Glad you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice meeting you today! Glad to hear you did well! Thanks for the snuggle time with Elise, I would've snuggled her much longer if I had the time- she's absolutely adorable! All those cute babies today *almost* gave me baby fever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elise is gorgeous. I am glad that you did so well. I can't wait to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and last year an ice cream truck DID come through. I wonder if they will do that this year.

    ReplyDelete