Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 94 - Mom's

It was a challenge, but I managed to pack for the 4 of us and get everything packed into the van for the road trip to Mom's. I was exhausted before I even backed out of the driveway yet I still had to conquer a 2 1/2 hour drive with a squealing baby and 2 kids who constantly talk (to me, not to each other.)

But we made it. And then I got to relax.

Mom's house is on about 100 acres of land where trees, privacy, and quiet are all in abundance.
Yes, this is an underground house. Kind of wild. Makes me scared of mid-western earthquakes though. Time to play with the camera:


Aren't those poppies gorgeous?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to play with the camera. Playing with the camera gives me such peace, escpecially in beautiful surroundings.

    ReplyDelete