Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 90 - Progress?

I am starting to freak out because I'm doing a craft show in12 days. I have nothing done! Sometimes I work well under pressure, but I've had a lot of misplaced motivation lately.

Yesterday I started some clipboards. I've been making them for a few years now and I'm always learning from my mistakes with them. I stopped making the large ones because they take 2 pieces of paper and are harder to cut around the clip. I stopped buying them at Office Max because last year's batch had to be sanded after the Mod Podge raised the grain.

Late last year I found a new brand that is darker, smoother, and takes the Mod Podge easily, so I'm happy right? Well, then I found the problem with these - the price tag! The price tag is so sticky I can't get it off without taking off some of the back of the clipboards...So, I have to come up with a way to cover the flaw...maybe a cute little paper square on the back that I can put my initials on. I just need to remember not to stack them until I get that sticky part covered up...(another lesson learned.) It's always something!

Here is a preview. Hopefully tonight I can get the Mod Podge on so I'm one step closer to getting something accomplished for my show!

1 comment:

  1. It IS always something. I figure that it helps my adaptability skills develop.

    ReplyDelete