Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 112 - Water Day

Today was another hot day here. It seemed to jump from 60 degree weather to 90 degree weather overnight. I'm not prepared. I need some new shorts and a new swimsuit. I need that swimsuit soon so I can hop on that huge water slide I bought yesterday.

Speaking of the water slide, the kids slid on that thing for 3 hours today. Up, down, up, down for 3 hours. It's been so worth every penny so far!

That 3 hours of water sliding happened after 2 hours of water fun at their adventure camp today. It was beach day there today...kiddie pool, slip and slide, and water guns.

Right now, my kids are zoned out, extremely pruney, and very clean. I'm expecting an easy bedtime tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Old Navy sale started today! $5.00 each piece swimwear for the family...$5.00 women's shorts! Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete