Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 12 - St. Patrick's Day

Keeping busy is a good way to take my mind off of the burden at hand. Today we overloaded on busy. By 8:30 we were at the gym. Then we went to the bank, the post office, the dentist, Panera Bread, the park, and the candy shop. Once home, I made chocolate chip/m&m cookies for the St. Patrick's Day get together while the kids were playing outside. (It was a beautiful day here!)

Then after dinner we headed down the street for some much needed social interaction. That was the longest time I've spent talking to grown-ups in quite some time, unless you count Facebook. Like I said...much needed.


Green beer, green cookies, green cupcakes, green guacamole, and a sea of people dressed in green. It was a wonderful time! I think bed time should be a breeze tonight...for both the kids and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment