Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 5 - Cookies

Today was the day of the cookie! When the mail lady pulled into the driveway I knew something good was in store for me. I had almost forgotten that my friend Amy was going to have me taste test her nearly famous cookies. How I lucked out on that I have no idea...but I'm a good person for the job!

I had already planned on making my own cookies today for a party tomorrow night. So, after nibbling some of hers, it was time to get mine own done. First up...the chocolate chips with mini m&m's. Who doesn't love the dough better than the cooked ones?





Next up I made the chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies like grandma used to make...except mine are a much bigger version! I love to scrape down the side of the pot while the mixture is warm and gooey and eat it up.




My total calorie count today is probably enormous, but it was so worth it!

2 comments: