Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 16 - Firsts

We are still enjoying Chris being with us this weekend. We've got 24 more hours to have fun with him and then he's away for another 5 weeks.

Today we've witnessed 2 of Elise's "firsts". Her first tooth is now visible. I think I'll start getting a little more serious about weening her.


Her other trick today was rolling over for the first time! She did it twice. I had put her down on her belly and she flipped right back over. I took this picture of her right after the big event.

3 comments:

  1. I just have to say, I think it is absolutley PERFECT that Chris came home just in time to see his little girl roll over. :) So excited. Seems like you were just pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks surprised by this new found ability. Very soon, she'll be rolling all over and keeping you nice and busy. ;)

    ReplyDelete