Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 23 - Carnival #2

We attended Luke's school carnival today...the last stop on this year's carnival circuit. This one I got to brave alone with 3 kids. I have to admit, these things were more fun as a kid. But, I survived and the kids came home with more sugar than I know what to do with. Here are some of the highlights:

A carnivorous game of throw the sponges into Sponge Bob's mouth.


At the knock-down-the clowns-with-a-beanbag-game Luke said, "If you don't like clowns, this is the game for you."

Mmmm...Cake Walk


The lucky winner today - Maria. She won a 2 liter of 7-Up at the ring toss and this special treat on her first try of the cake walk. She picked the smallest cake, but that's probably a good thing after devouring a whole bag of cotton candy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Way to go Maria! I like that cute little cake she chose!

    ReplyDelete