Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 3 - Laundry Day

Today is one of those rare days where we have no plans. Still, I always find ways to keep us busy. We ran out to get Luke's lightsaber this morning, and for some odd reason I thought getting an additional one for Maria would be a good idea. Once we were home it didn't take long for me to realize I had made a big mistake.

So, as they were dueling, I worked on the laundry. Laundry. I'm usually great at talking myself out of finishing at least one part of the laundry process...usually the folding/putting away part. A lot of times clean clothes sit on the bed until bedtime and then they get placed on the floor for another day. But today, I was washing Chris' last things and I wanted to just get it done and over with. Washed, dried, folded, and put away. No more Chris.

On the upside, less laundry is one of the few perks about him being gone. Saving money on groceries and getting the whole bed to myself are the other ones. I guess I'll have to appreciate the little things for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment