Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 59 - Goodbye (Take 3)


So, here we are again...another goodbye. Sad because we got so attached this week, but relieved that it will only be 18 days until another quick visit for Memorial Day. I'll start my search for cheap flights when I get done with this post - whoo hoo!

Luke was especially sad today. He and his dad are so close. Can you see Maria in the background being silly. Easter dress + her new Sketchers...she's so goofy!

The ritual - wave until your hand nearly falls off while the kids yell, "Honk the horn, Dad!". I promise, no more driveway goodbye scenes. The next one will be at the airport :)

So here we go - back to "normal".

1 comment:

  1. You are such a strong family. I love reading about each and every one of your days. Oh, I can feel Luke's sadness in that photo. Hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete