Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 74 - Crafting

As my shows are winding down for the season (I only watch 3 - Lost, Desperate Housewives, and American Idol), I am looking forward to spending more time crafting in the evenings. It makes my house messy, but my house is usually messy, so it's a well-fitting hobby.

I am slowing building up inventory in my etsy shop. I'm also dreaming of the things I want to make for the shows I'm signed up to do this year. The first show is coming up in a month, so I really need to get busy!!

Here are the newest things in my shop:

I think these shabby tags turned out so sweet. They were fun to make. I'm hoping to crank out more in the next few days.


I've sold some sets of these in a green card stock, but I wanted to use up this turquoise color I had. I love the pink and green showing through.

So, keep an eye on my shop. I'm hoping to continue to add to it as time (and my kids) will allow!

No comments:

Post a Comment