Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 83 - Craft World

The other day my purse maker friend Karin from A Window into Whimsy offered to take some of my cards to her weekly market booth to sell for me. I looked at my stash of cards from last year and was surprised to see it pretty much depleted.

Time to get my craft on.


Between loads of laundry, feeding the kids their meals, and picking up toys, I've been sneaking away to the kitchen table to try to work. It's a controlled chaos situation. But, somehow, I've managed to get some finished by tomorrow's deadline.


We'll see how many more the kids let me complete tonight!

3 comments:

  1. oooh, I'm liking the print on the blue ones. I've been playing with paper lately too (and my desk looks pretty similar).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look beautiful! Good luck finding time to make some more! It's a controlled chaos situation over here everyday!

    ReplyDelete